Wednesday, April 8, 2009

COMPLETISTS ANONYMOUS

Dear Readers,

Ever since my Igor threw the switch on Google Analytics so that I could see who was visiting hoboxia and from where on this beautiful earth map, I have been interested* in getting at least a hit from every country on the map (for design reasons of course). If any of you know anyone in one of the blank countries, I will give you 100 Hoboxia Dollars** per country for getting them to check out the blog. (bonus dollars for Greenland and Madagascar)

In the meantime, here are some beautiful TRACTORS !! yeee haw


*totally obsessed
**equivalent to 3 pesos or 1/10 a lock of Solomon's hair

1 comment:

  1. Hey! If..... my shenanigans worked, you should have some new countries on your analytic map overlay. Notably: Thailand, Egypt, Spain, and Greece.

    ReplyDelete