Monday, March 23, 2009

SIGNS OF A LIBERAL ENCLAVE


















































































Boulder, Colorado. This last one took three looks before I was convinced it was real. I kept seeing these great signs and finally started snapping, but I couldn't re-discover the first batch.

Full disclosure, I'm a fan of liberal enclaves, though I'm so far left that I've come back around the other side. I want everyone to have their own planet but also be wholly dependent and considerate of each other and be obliged to take care of kids who aren't theirs.

ADDITIONS:



Observation - in twenty years this kid will be deeply miserable to the bottom of his soul that he didn't ask her to marry him.




SOLOMON FINK PSYCHE UPDATE (w pinup)

There is but one sadness I've noticed in our King and I can't believe it took me so long. My vet tells me Solomon's proclivity which I will divulge in a moment is unique to him in all the cat kingdom. When I let him out of the car, several times daily, he ends his quests a little crestfallen, and he goes to places that seem out of character for the world's greatest killing machine (miniaturized). Finally, following him under a stairwell, I recognized the behavior from home - - He's looking for spider webs. He eats spider webs like they are cotton candy, and he misses them dearly. We have yet to find any up here!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! So are you right in between the 40+ year old man playing World of Warcraft and the 20 something woman looking for work and getting very angry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, yes. And I forgot to mention, that was Safeway! (Vons) (grocery store)

    ReplyDelete